Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD, This was our week!

JoAnna came over and played for a while this week, and the 3 girls had so much fun, they played in the sand box, they played dress up, they had tea partys, they went for a ride in the wagon, they road bikes, and played with sidewalk chalk.
So this past week we tryed out Grady in the saucer... can ya tell he likes it!
He did pretty good in it for a short amount of time.
I can't believe how time flys, it seems like I just had him and hes already getting big enuf to sit in the saucer, CRAZY!!!

Zac has been playing camp fire baseball, but this week he started the pinto leage, his team is the Cubs. They look so cute in the matching uniforms.

His last game was Thursday night and Miss Miley did not want to take off her tutu, or her boots to go to his ball game, and I've learned to pick my battles, so she looks like one

CUTIE PATOOTIE


AND HANNAH JO... well she's been keeping me on my toes, I decided to get 15 minutes of excersize in and Hannah suprized me with the peanut butter (i'm just glad it wasn't poop). while putting in a load of laundry, she found the merkers!!! (luckely they were washable). She also managed to dump a FULL can of Gradys formula all over the carpet and spreat it around... is someone feeling a little attention deprived? (I swear I do watch my kids!)

I wanted to give her something she could make a mess with, that I was o.k. with...

FINGER PAINTS!!!

What a fun-filled week:)

10 comments:

Jody and Billy said...

Jana, those are some funny pics. The one of Miley in her tutu is adorable.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Cute Pictures, That little tutu is adorable. I know how you feel when you turn your back for a sec, there is always another mess to clean up, it never ends. It was fun to visit with you today

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable kids!!!!
I LOVE all the cute pictures. The darling ones of Hannah makes me tired because I know how much work cleaning up those precious moments are. Zac is cute as ever and looks like an all star. It will be fun for our boys to play ball this summer. I can't wait!

Brittney said...

Kids are so fun! Even when they make huge messes! You still gotta love em! Your kids are so dang cute!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

What cute pictures! Grady is so cute in that pic and miley is hilariously adorable! And Zac is so handsome in his uniform. And Hannah! Oh man, isn't she just so fun! ha ha!That makes me laugh really hard, what a cute little troublemaker!

Lisa said...

Hello little matchmaker of ours!:) Glad to hear (and see) that you are doing so great. Crazy that your kids are getting so big--and that there are four of them! Congratulations...they are so cute. Keep in touch! Hope you have a good day. -JORDAN & LISA

Little Miss Maia said...

Your family is beautiful! Love all the great pictures.

Sarah @ babyfit

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great site you have here! I love all the adorable pics! :) I really should blog!
-Heather @ babyfit

AlePancha said...

Jana!! What a lovely family you have!! All 4 are very handsome and look sooo alike!!
I saw you have a Cabo San Lucas picture posted, that's where i'm from and where i live, so if you ever come back, don't hesitate on contacting me! It would be fun to meet!! Hugs!!
Ale @ babyfit

Harris said...

Those pictures will be so funny to look back on!! It is so crazy how fast they can make the biggest mess ever!! I can barely keep up with 3- I can't even imagine 4. Your family is super cute!!!