Sunday, July 13, 2008

HAMMOCK TIME!!!!

I've been wanting to post this for a while but can't seem to find the time.... ANY-WHO!!! For FATHERS DAY Mark got a HAMMOCK and it has been a BIG hit at our house to say the least, so here's a peak at "THE HAMMOCK" and some of my peeps that have enjoyed it!

Zac helping Mark put it up

ZAC & DAX

Hannah, Miley, Britton & Riley



Gray LOVES the hammock

All my sweethearts chillin, I think Zac was acting like her was sleepin'.

(I could make some major money on my kids acting some day)

Papa & Grady

Grady & Nelson on the 4th

Trish & Grady snoozin' (I love this picture)

Jer, Nelson, Alex & Travis... pretty sure there was more than that on there, but by the time I got my camera this is all that was left.

Alyssa Jo bugs with the bOyZ!

No comments: