Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SWEET MEMORIES!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (any Mayfield family member) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.


If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I remember when you came down to visit Jody and you thought that you were pregnant. We talked about it a lot at Hogi Yogi and you finally took a test. And sho nuff, you were prego with little zack!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when mom and dad were out of town and I was trying to get the house clean. You didn't want to help so I yanked you by your ponytail. You were so mad thankgoodness I've matured a little since then. I also love all the memories I have with you on a day to day basis, talking on the phone, hanging out with our kids going to the lunch park or whatever it is we do you are my total B.F.F.!!!

Jody and Billy said...

the first thing to pop in my head is how. You and I were always so obnoxious at family functions, school(mrs. saraff, cooking class),
work. pretty much everywhere but man we had some good laughs.
or when we werent exactly honest at the theatre,chocolate almonds
oh man so many fun memories. I'm so glad weve been such good friends!
on a not so fun not, remember our trip to colorado when we got lost and took 17 hours to get home. And you were prego and sick. that was so fun NOT!!!!

A said...

I have lots of memories of going to YW and you being there. I remember you and Crystal being 5th and 6th years at girl's camp and having the craziest skit I've yet to see topped. You were dressed as big fat pirates, I believe.

RaelynB. said...

One of my favorite memories is when we went on a sister trip to SLC and you posed w/ your pregnant belly at Gardners Village. I still get a kick out of that picture. You are so dang hillarious and full of fun. I also love the time our families went to Mexico. We had such a great time w/ you and your fam.