Thursday, August 14, 2008

BCF (a.k.a. best cousins forever)


I believe when Ahlynn and Grady were in Heaven,
they made a deal to always cross arms.
These two had an instant bond the first time they
saw each other (since Heaven anyways)


ABOVE: the first day Ashlynn got to Poky!
BELOW: just before Ash headed bake to IOWA

Can you belive how much these two have grown
in less than 3 months!?!



OK- I think these are the funniest pictures,
THE FIRST PICTURE, Grays thinkin' "I love that bow" and Nelsons goin' "I wish I could have got my hands on that first"....
THE SECOUND PICTURE, Grays like..."I got it, I got it",
then Ashlynns like "dude, I was sleepin'"

...ok, ok, I know I really don't know what they were thinkin'

but I bet it was a pretty good guess!

LoTs Of FuN aLL sUmMeR LoNg!



"our first sleep over"


"we love to go on walks together"

These two even hold hands when there in dump trucks!



I LOVE YOU ASH, CAN'T WAIT TILL WE PLAY AGAIN
Love, Gray

1 comment:

AlePancha said...

oh wow! those are the greatest cousin pics i've seen! they almost look like siblings!

the can't get any cuter!