Monday, September 29, 2008

mY BiG BiThDaY gIrL!

It seema like all I did this week was have birthday after birthday. My Mother-in-laws was last Saterday, then Zac on Monday, along with my Grandpa Nelson, then my family all got together for Zac and Mileys birthday on Wednesday, then...
Happy birthday to Miley on Friday!
At PaRtY on Wednesday!
(Hannah got to the corner a little before cake time)

Good morning sunshine! Happy Birthday!

Mayfield Party on Friday!

Let's eat the reast of your cake from Wednesday:)

My baby girl is two!

These are pictures of Zac & Mileys cakes

Miley is growing up so fast. She wants to be as big as Zac and Hannah, so shes not very happy when she can't do everything they do.

Miley (for the most part) is the most easy-goin' happy kid. Shes just a little sweetheart! Ya can't help but love her to pieces!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILEY! You are such a little princess I love the cute little picture on her scooter. The cakes are so amaizing what fun times. I miss you all like crazy. Love ya have a great day!

Julie said...

Cute Birthday pictures. Sounds like you've had one big week birthday party. The picture of Zack and his sisters is just too cute. I can't believe what a sweetheart Zack is too his sisters. Oh, and I love the picture of Zack sleeping. That rocks.

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Those pictures are really cute! I love the one with Miley on the scooter. She is such a cute, sweet little girl.

Anonymous said...

I sure miss my sister today. Have a great day!