Monday, October 6, 2008

Miley has been such a little goof ball lately,she is so dang fun... I sear when kids hit 2 they grow up so fast.She decided about 2 weeks before her birthday she wanted to be potty trained. I was NOT excited to do it, well... I didn't have to. She did it on her own!
I SO NEEDED THAT!!!!!!
She has been such an easy little girl, when it was time to put her in her big girl bed, she went with no problems. There's so many things she does bacause she wants to be just like Zac and Hannah... BUT she wants to be like Gray in some ways too... like she wanted to have a bottle FOREVER!!! but when she decided about a month ago she didn't want one, she hasn't had one since. She is truely a joy!

This is Grady with his little cousins, Stetson & Nelson
They will all be such good little buddies some day. Grady and Nelson already play together, and tackle each other... OK mainly Nelson tackling Gray, but they are so cute together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miley is so darling. I love that first picture of her.I'm glad she is doing so awesome at everything for you. You deserve that!!!! The picture of all the boys is so cute. I sure miss being part of those fun events!
I love the new background. so cute.

Cindy said...

Your kids are so cute! I love how you are basking in the little moments of life. And your background is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Miley is so cute. Zac I love your cake. It looks very YUMMY!!!!
From Riley

Miley you are so dang cute. I cant believe you are allready 2. I love your my little pony cake.
Love, Sis

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh! Did she seriously potty train herself? That is awesome!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Miley is definately SO CUTE! I just love how good of friends her and Alex are. Love the pic of the boys. It turned out so cute!

AlePancha said...

such great pictures!!!
love the halloween template too!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I LOVE that she potty trained herself!! LUCKY!!! Tyla is 4!!! And I'm still changing poopy butts! I can't wait until I get to change THREE butts in a few weeks!!!