Sunday, October 19, 2008

FUN SATURDAY!

ISU PARADE


The prade was stopped for 20-30 min. cause a kid got hit by a car (he's ok) so this is the kids just chillin' waitin' for it to get going...
as there downing their candy!


My big sis called my little sis
and told her how fun it would be to throw a
girls Halloween party!
So with a lot of work and planning,
Trisha planned a
ghools night out...

This is some of the first people there, how great were all the costumes!
These were the winners of the halloween costume contest...
most creative: stressed out breast-feeding mother
Scariest: the vampire (Bella, i think,from "the books")
Cutest: THE DEVIL... (me:))
Best all around: Grapes
Funniest: Nepoliane Dynimite
There were games, food, gift exchange,
and lots of visiting and fun.
Thanks Trish. that was super fun

4 comments:

Cindy said...

How Fun is that!! Sounds like a great Saturday! I think this should be a new tradition and next year I'll plan on coming.(if I'm invited)

The Briscoe Bunch said...

This party was rockin' the funnest party I've been to in such a long time! Everyone looked either so cute or so fun! We never had a slow moment! Thanks Trisha for all you did!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time. I'm so glad you all had such a great time. Miss you all. Love the costume Definitely the cutest devil ever. I think your kids are so stinkin cute at the parade. What little angels I miss them a ton!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Way cute pics at the parade!(Thanks for inviting me by the way, I didn't even know there was a parade so thanks to you, I missed it! j/k ;)You are such a cute devil! That costume totally fits your personality! Just kidding!