Sunday, July 19, 2009

SaTuRdAy In BeAr LaKe

Saturday was such a warm beautiful day we decided to head to Bear lake for the afternoon
We got there around 3:30 and it was CRAZY packed.
Once we found a spot and made ourselves at home, we all had a blast!
Hannah building her castle
Gray loved the sand and loved the water...
he didn't really care where he was he was just happy to be there.
The Foggy in the lake says "BLAAH"
and his eyes go "blink, blink, blink, blink"

Miley loved to make sand castles... she filled her bucket over and over again.

I couldn't keep Hannah out of the water

We buried Zac in the sandand Mark decided to have a little fun with it.
The kids had SO much fun.
The weather was perfect and the water was warm.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go to bear lake!

RaelynB. said...

Looks like you had such a BLAST! Your kids are so darn cute. We so have to go as a family or sisters - I'm in! Can't wait to go camping. good luck getting everything ready. c/ya soon!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. All your pics are just adorable.

lori said...

How fun. We have decided to go to the beach today because my kids are so jelous.
I had to look twice at Grady he is HUGE. He looks like a little boy not a baby.
All of your kids are adorable. I can't wait to see you in 3 more months. Have fun camping. Wish I was coming!

Jody and Billy said...

oh I love your kids! They are so cute!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

This looks so fun that's awesome thaT you had such a great time!