Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Miley - Hannah - Natalie... playing barber


I had to show this picture of Hannah's hair

so you can see how long it was getting... (sniff, sniff)

This was a VERY sad moment for me,
I have NEVER cut Hannah's hair... EVER. (just the trim thing)
I think when she turned a year old it was longer than it is now.

But the truth is
she is so dang cute
she can totally pull it off!
Showing her sassy personality.
Natalie and Hannah with there new bobs

Hannah wanted to

include Miley...

and scalped her

I don't know that there is anything I can do...

so well grow it a little more, then blend it

8 comments:

loriandjd.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job cutting it. Hannah you did a great job starting that haircut. Jana you did a fabulous job finishing it!

Roche Family said...

ter11
Holly cow- I would have cried!- Her hair was so beautiful!- Her new cut looks adorable on her!

Jason and Jen said...

I knew she would still look way cute with short hair. I LOVE it!

Brittney said...

How sad! I am sure you cried! I wuold have. It actually doesn't look awful now, from the pictures! And she looks so dang cute with short hair!

A said...

I love that picture at the top of your blog! I totally feel your pain with the toddler hair cutting expo- but not too bad, she looks SO dang cute with that new haircut! I can't believe you did it either- way talented!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

oh her new cut is sooooooo cute! I bet you were so mad! It all turned out cute though.

Breanna Luker said...

That is so hilarious! I love Miley's scalp job! Hannah's fits her cute little personality perfect. Can't wait to see you in a month!

Willie and Tina said...

I know exactly how you felt. Erin cut her hair and it was not good. She looked like she had a mullet. It's a good thing Miley's cute in any hair do.