Monday, April 12, 2010

Ouch!

My poor Gray Gray tripped while heading outside and split his forehead right open. I took him to the urgent care and because it was so deep they didn't think the glue and butterfly would hold so the stitched it up.

He is so dang tuff and didn't cry at all, he was running around the waiting room with a big gash in his head... then they had to stitch it. He freaked out! Kicking and screaming. I hated it so bad, nothing like breaking a moms heart.

After getting home he once again acted like nothing had happened to him and he began climbing on chairs and tables and riding his scooter and trike. Now I'm paranoid!

6 comments:

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

OUCH! That looks awful! I'm glad he's doin ok

Shari Baker said...

Poor Grady! He is a tough little kid that he didn't even cry until the stitches. I can see why you're paranoid now. Glad he's okay!

Jen said...

That is so sad! Did they have to shave his head, or did you cut off his cute hair before it happened? Seriously, that is one nasty cut!

lori said...

PLEASE PLEASE tell me that looks worse than it is. That is so sad. I would have been FREAKING OUT and then some. I LOVE the pictures of your girls in the bows & stuff so adorable so so adorable.

Steven and Rylie said...

it looks bad, good thing he is a rough and tuff boy!

Trevor and Dayna said...

Jana- I just found your blog. That is so sad about Grady. Keyton had stitches in his forehead at about that same age. Boys will be boys!!!! You will have to check out my blog too. Hope things are going good for you!