Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring break in Poky

I used to want to get away from Poky come spring break,
this year that's where I went.
I stayed with Lacey and it was so much fun.
As u can see we did just about what we'd do if we weren't together,
only we had someone to do it with and
twice as many kids to take care of and clean up after. LOL
I think cause they had each other they didn't make as many messes
and because there was two of us to clean and cleaned up twice as fast.
This is what most of our time consisted of... KIDS!
I didn't get any pictures of Jax and Zac
cause they were on the computer most the time frying there brains!

All the little ones had so much fun.
The played so hard and all got along perfect.



Miley and Alex get along SO SO great
it made it so nice to have them entertain each other.

My awesome friend Riley had me bring my girls to there old preschool class
they had so much fun seeing all there school/church friends.
Then we went to our old playgroup to catch up with friends.
I went out with my family one night and went to lunch with sisters and friends one day.
It was a fast week with all the things we fit in. It really made me miss home and everyone there.




2 comments:

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

It was so much fun! I already miss u guys. I think you should just move back and live with us! All those pics are so cute!

Steven and Rylie said...

We are so glad you came, the girls were asking if Miley and Hannah were going to be at preshool today.