Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My NeW ObSeSsIoN

I cleaned out my kids toy room and
turned it into my sewing/craft room and...
I LOVE IT!
My cute girlies
wearing there new dresses
A dress I made Hannah and an Apron for Miley (not done with the apron yet)
I LOVE sewing!
I've had all these ideas running threw my head latley of what I can sew next. I couldn't sleep last night so I got up and started sketching picture of things I want to make.

I've been making pillows and aprons and bow and outfits and dresses and skirts and blankets
I am loving this, I think having it all in a room that I can have my stuff organized and left out so I can come and go when needed ( I DO still have a house full of kids LOL)
It's been a fun little hobby and MOST of the material I get are scrapes from the craft stores or walmart that is the clearensed "end of the bolt" peices, or at... yes my friends, YARD SALES!!!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Jana- those are awesome! I wish I had a little girl to make stuff for!

lori said...

Sooooo very cute. You should start a business really! That is some of the cutest stuff I have ever seen.

RaelynB. said...

I was so excited that you made a new post! Your kids are sooo cute! I love all the things you are sewing - your Mom would be so proud of you! You are so domestic and creative. love the dresses! I hope your kids are liking school. give them all a hug for me.

Steven and Rylie said...

I loved the pict of your kiddos making sugar cookies. I envy your ambition.

Trevor and Dayna said...

I so wish I knew how to sew. Very cute. Glad I found your blog. Looks like your kids are getting big and loving boise.