Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grady & Ashlynn... "so nice to meet you."


This is me trying to feed them at the same time...
they both decided they were hungry at the same time.

Ashlynn is my sister Loris baby that was born 4 days before Grady. Her family just got here for the summer, they live in Iowa. So the babys got to meet for the first time. They were so cute together. They are both into sucking on hands, so of course when we layed them by each other they loved to suck on each others hands. It was pretty cute. You can see how differnt there little personalitys are, yet they do so much of the same things, like the sucky thing, and there eating and sleeping times are pretty close on track with each other. We are so excited they are here, I'll post more pictures of all of them when I get a chance.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Cousins are so much fun. I think my sister said that your sister used to be in her ward in Iowa (for a little while anyway). They lived in West Des Moines. Weird huh? My sister just moved though.

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest babies ever. I'm so happy they got to finally meet!

Briscoe's said...

They are so cute, I bet you guys and your kids will have so much fun together this summer.

A said...

Hey it's me again. Those babies are so cute. I love it when families get to reunite, it just makes you appreciate and recognize how much you love one another. Anyway, my sisters are all good. Lindsay and Crystal both have three kids and live in Farmington UT. Mal is in Pocatello with one kid, and finishing up a bachelors in radiology.

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Those pics are so cute! love 'em!

AlePancha said...

wow! they look so cute!! Its so cool that u had ur babies at the same time!
i love cousins, i bet they'll have the greatest times!
hugs! alepancha @babyfit

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Cute Babies!!!