Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok, Here it goes!

5 things on my to do list.....
1. LAUNDRY
2. feed Gray
3. price "stuff" for yard sale
4. clean out flower beds
5. snuggle with hubby:)

5 places I've worked.....
1. The Movie theatre (where I meet the most wonderful man EVER) ...that's Mark:)
2. Kicks 66
3. Convergys
4. Ballard Medical
5. Idaho State University

5 favorite foods .....
1. golden brown marshmellows from a camp fire
2. Cafe Rio salads, yum!
3. chips & salsa
4. PB&J
5. Chocolate (is that a food!)

5 places I've lived .....
1. Chubbuck
2. Pocatello
3. Chubbuck
4. Pocatello
5. Pocatello (That looks pretty boring)

5 things you may not know about me .....
1. I'm a YARD SALE freak!
2. I love to hold brand new born babys.
3. I used fertility to get both my girls.
4. I call Mark at least 3 times a day, just to talk to and adult (sorry hunny)
5. I love to rearrange furniture in my house, escpecially when I just got done deep cleaning.

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire ......
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Buy land and build our dream home
3. Help all our family and friends who are struggling financially
4. Go shopping!
5. travel all over the world

5 people I tag .....
1. Shari
2. Aubrey
3. Lacey
4. Carli
5. Britt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your tag. When you become a billionaire will yuo take me shopping with you?