Monday, January 26, 2009

BiRtHdAy PaRtY!

We had all the family over to help us celebrate
Hannah and Grady's birthday!
(Grays birthday is Saturday)
It was so CrAzY... I mean FUN!
I have the best family and they are all so supportive of each others families. It's awesome.
Hannah opened ALL her gifts and Gray opened a few of his. It was a little much for him...
so he just crawled around and played.
My BiRtHdAy BoY &
BiRtHdAy GiRL!


Then of course we had cupcakes and ice cream
YuM yUm YuM

Playing with her new strawberry shortcake toy before BED!!!

Thank you for coming to my party...
Grandpa Terry, Grandpa Mike, Grandma,
Lacey, Jeremy, Jaxson, Alex, Nelson,
Scott, Rae, Travis, Houston, JoAnna, Stetson,
Ben, Mary, Rebecca, Emily,
Todd, Wendy, Kaylee, Troy, Toby, Annalyn,
Trish and Jen.
(and of course, Mom, Dad, Zac and Miley)
LoVe- Hannah Jo & Gray-D-licious

5 comments:

The Briscoe Bunch said...

WOW! You are so on the ball! How fast you did this post. We all had fun seeing each other and talking. Thank-you. Grady and Hannah looked so darling in their birthday shirts. and I loved your way cute cupcakes!

P.s. i'm planning on going to Deleta in the morning at ten if you want to brave it I'll see you there!
Brittney said they might need help on Saturday, she'll call later.

Willie and Tina said...

It's so nice that you had the whole family over. It makes birthdays extra special when you can share them with the ones you love most. I'm glad you all had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. Hannah you look like a PRINCESS. I love your darling smile and adorable pjs. Wish we could have been with you on your special day.
Grady you are the most handsome little boy. You need to slow down on your growing. You look so BIG.
We love you both to bits and miss ya like crazy. Have a great day!
LOve, aunt Lori & my kids say tell them we love them both!

Julie said...

We have to go shopping together. Everything your girls wear I want for Natalie and those PJ's Hannah is wearing I want for me. I can't believe Grady is ONE. I love the Chocolate bowl idea. I will try that one for sure.

Roche Family said...

How fun-2 party's on one day- Where did you find those cute shirts? I love them! I can't believe Grady is 1!!