Sunday, January 18, 2009

BuiLd - a - BeAr FuN !

For Christmas my kids got build-a-bear gift cards from there awsome
Aunts in Nevada,
Aunty Lori & Aunt Michelle.
They have been so excited about it.
They all had so much fun making there little friends.
Hannah Jo picked the black lab.

Zac picked the turtle.

Miley picked the cute pink monkey.

Getting them all bathed and brushed !
Hannah give her old monkey to Grady and he got a new JAZZ outfit for it and the kids helped rename it... SHE was Flower, and now HE is Noodles.
They have all loved there build-a-bears!!!

ZAC & TORT

GRAY & NOODLES
MILEY & BELLA
HANNAH & SADIE... and baby SARA (thats Sadies dog)
Thanks again Aunty Lori and Aunt Michelle.
WE LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. They look so adorable peacefully sleeping with their new friends. I love the family picture at the top super cute!

Jason and Jen said...

Looks like fun! I love the girls pink boots! That is so funny about you finding out with Grady. My doctor doesn't even know, so there is no going back now! Hey, if we have a boy...can we steal Grady's name?? I love it and we are stumped with boy names. Let me know if you know any others. We like Grayden too, but still looking for other options!

Jason and Jen said...

I have actually had my girl name picked out for a long time. Its Myla, which is funny that it is close to Miley. And I started off by wanting to name this baby Gray, because I loved that name and Jason loves it, I just feel like it should be 2 syllables like the rest of my kids names. I'm weird, but I'm sure we will call him Gray a lot because I am twisting Jason's arm to get him to name him Grady and not just Gray. Anyway, I love all your kids names...you have great taste!

Jon Woodins said...

that looks like such a blast. And the sleeping pictures are so precious! I love it when my kids are sleeping. It means I can sleep now too!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

I love the pictures i'm so glad you got to go on a trip! Those fun quick family trips are the funnest! Love the pink shoes with the yellow I now know my two fav colors together who woulda thought.
Your blog makeover is darling it makes me want to do mine! I always love looking at your blog have a great day!

Cindy said...

BABW ROCKS! What darling pictures!