Thursday, January 1, 2009

OUCH!

Happy New year!
Baby Gray spent it in the ER.
Poor little guy fell down the stairs and split the corner of his eye right open.
The Doctor glued and tapped it up for him.

Later I took Miley to Urgent care cause she wasn't breathing great.
They said she has croup and give her some steroids.

THERE BOTH DOING BETTER NOW!

I didn't have a computer for over a month... but good old Santa hoked us up!!!
I'm back in business.

My awesome brother-in-law brought home my sister and the kids for Christmas.
It was so much fun and it went by WAY to fast.

My kids are all at fun magical stages, It was a sure joy to watch them enjoy this
wonderful season!



Little COWGIRLS

Miley and Hannah on there horses they got from Santa

Eating brunch at Uncle Ben's house Christmas morning

Zac got LEGOS from Santa... and has had so much fun
putting them all together and playing with them.
Cute little ones!

7 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Poor Grady! I love the cowgirl stuff and you dyed your hair! I barely recognized you in the picture...looks very cute!

Harris said...

Sad. His poor little eye. What a fun way to bring in the new year. Glad you are back and that you had a fun Christmas!!

Cindy said...

Poor little guy! I love your pictures your kids are growing like crazy! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean it looks worse today then in the picture. It looks sooo sooo dang sore. Poor little guy. I LOVE the cowgirl stuff ADORABLE! Your kids look like they had a greaT Christmas. I'm so glad santa brought you a computer I was missin having contact with you like crazy. Thanks for always being so GREAT to my kids. It really means a lot to them. Poor Britton has burst out in tears twice today because he misses you and his cousins so bad. It makes me so sad I wish I could help the poor little guy fill better. Life is crazy we all love and miss you all to bits! Give all your cute little ones a hug for me!

RaelynB. said...

Hey! I'm glad Grady and Miley are doing better. WE sure missed you sledding. We'll have to go again. Your kids are so cute. I too am glad you finally got your computer going again. I hope you have a great day!

Roche Family said...

Poor little guy- I'm glad they are both on the mend- it's no fun having sick ones!

Willie and Tina said...

Ouch is right!! That looks like it hurt. I'm glad to hear that the kids are going better now. Rough time for mom and dad for sure. I'm glad you had so much fun with your sister. I wish we would have been able to make it to see you after Christmas. It just didn't seem like Christmas because I didn't get to see any of my family this year. It kinda stinks. We had a good one anyway. Take care!